Links & Resources
¬†Useful websites and resources for families
- National Quality Framework (NQF) including The Early Years Learning Framework(EYLF)¬†¬†www.acecqa.gov.au
- Child care Benefit and Rebate¬†¬†www.mychild.gov.au
- Peak Organisation for advocacy for children and families, resources¬†¬†www.earlychildhoodaustralia.
- Child Protection Information for reporting child abuse¬†¬†www.keepthemsafe.nsw.gov.au
- Immunisation details¬†¬†www.immunise.health.gov.au
- To download ‚ÄúStaying Healthy in Childcare‚Äź preventing infectious diseases in childcare.” This book gives a detailed description of common childhood illnesses with treatments and exclusion periods etc.¬†¬†www.nhmrc.gov.au
- Early Childhood mental health initiative for fact sheets relating to mental health¬†¬†www.kidsmatter.edu.au
- Information about primary schools and guides on starting school etc.¬†¬†www.dec.nsw.gov.au
- Fact sheets from Children‚Äôs Hospital about children‚Äôs illnesses, first aid etc.¬†¬†www.kidshealth.schn.health.
- Daily UV rating.¬†¬†www.bom.gov.au/nsw/uv/sydney.
- First Aid Fact Sheets¬†¬†www.stjohn.org.au